Friday, January 21, 2022

3rd week in July

 

Inspiration.

Right after I pulled Carli in close to cuddle Elise asked me to hold her too. As she cuddled up into my arm she very sincerely said, "I love you Mommy. I love Daddy too." I couldn't resist snapping a picture .
A sprout stretch with Nina.

 

Our favorite guy came home this week after 6 months.
I was on the news for a fraction of a second.


Our wedding day...our 3rd "homecoming" day. There were 1,214 days in between the two. We've grown a lot, changed a lot, learned a lot and loved a lot. We also grew two small humans (I mean, I built them but...who's counting?)

Band aid head jumpin on the bed. No she didn't fall off and bump her head. She was "dancing" and wanted to wear her shoes on the bed.

 

"Hiiii!" Carli has 6 teeth in that sweet little mouth this week.

I wrote this the 3rd week of July but forgot to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment